- Own the Emotion, Then Give It Away
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says
- Wordsmith Studio Photo Prompt: Silence
- Quick Tip: Three Steps for Perfect Proofing
- View from the Laptop
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape
- Character Misbehavior: What to Do?
- A Little Beauty
- Wordsmith Studio Photo Challenge: Birds
- The April Platform Challenge Anniversary: Who Knew?
Tag Archives: teaching
Today’s discovery? I’m keeping it in the family and sharing the link to my daughter-in-law Larissa Parson‘s blog entry, “Intersections,” posted Friday, September 7. She doesn’t get to post as often as she would like. Here’s why: Larissa teaches English … Continue reading
Founder of The Midlothian Writers’ Workshop, Mel Jones is an extraordinary writer, teacher, and retreat leader. She shares her wisdom and wit online at Mel’s Madness. I’m thrilled to have her here at The Writerly Life. Welcome, Mel! The Socratic Use of … Continue reading
I think if I hear one more highly educated, highly paid news anchor say “him and I,” I’m going to throw something big at the TV. The same is true for celebrities and print and online media. Misuse of the … Continue reading