- Own the Emotion, Then Give It Away
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says
- Wordsmith Studio Photo Prompt: Silence
- Quick Tip: Three Steps for Perfect Proofing
- View from the Laptop
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape
- Character Misbehavior: What to Do?
- A Little Beauty
- Wordsmith Studio Photo Challenge: Birds
- The April Platform Challenge Anniversary: Who Knew?
Tag Archives: rejection
Prairie Schooner, a publication of the University of Nebraska Press and the Creative Writing Program of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln English Department, has been in print continuously for more than 85 years. Yes–you read that right! A veritable institution among literary … Continue reading
My husband and I are novice gardeners. Last year, he built raised beds and put in tomato plants, peppers, squash, eggplant, and sugar snap peas, and I planted herbs and a single heirloom tomato in a smaller patch behind the … Continue reading
Over at The Artist’s Road, Patrick Ross has a great post today (May 18) entitled “Does Insecurity Drive Creativity”? He started me thinking about perfectionism: a driving force? Or a recipe for failure? Born a “Pleaser” I’m not sure where the trait … Continue reading