- Own the Emotion, Then Give It Away
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says
- Wordsmith Studio Photo Prompt: Silence
- Quick Tip: Three Steps for Perfect Proofing
- View from the Laptop
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape
- Character Misbehavior: What to Do?
- A Little Beauty
- Wordsmith Studio Photo Challenge: Birds
- The April Platform Challenge Anniversary: Who Knew?
Tag Archives: nostalgia
Today’s Monday Discovery guest writer is Esther Bradley-DeTally, a dynamo-lady who hails from Pasadena, California. Visit her at Sorrygnat, World Citizen. Thanks, Esther, for sharing this excerpt from You Carry the Heavy Stuff. The best way to describe Esther is … Continue reading
Here’s The Writerly Life in review for the week of June 4-9: The week kicked off with the Sunday Wordle: June 3, 2012, a flash fiction piece inspired by The Sunday Whirl. Monday Discovery was all about poetry this week: a wonderful poem by Stephen … Continue reading
For G and J What happens when people meet again after many years of separation? Might they find they have nothing in common and go their separate ways? Or might the bonds formed early outlast all the changes a lifetime … Continue reading