- Own the Emotion, Then Give It Away
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says
- Wordsmith Studio Photo Prompt: Silence
- Quick Tip: Three Steps for Perfect Proofing
- View from the Laptop
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape
- Character Misbehavior: What to Do?
- A Little Beauty
- Wordsmith Studio Photo Challenge: Birds
- The April Platform Challenge Anniversary: Who Knew?
Category Archives: Photography
The WordPress Photo Challenge this week asks that we post a picture of a sign and explain why we chose it. I had a different photograph in mind when I went searching through my files, but I’ll save that one for another … Continue reading
The photo challenge this week at Wordsmith Studio is silence. I took this photo of the sky at the beach a couple of years ago. Of course, the beach wasn’t silent: breaking waves, wind, birds calling, children’s voices . . . … Continue reading
Cecilia at The Kitchen’s Garden offered this challenge: take a photo of what you see when you look out the back door of your house. To see what Cecilia sees, visit her remarkable farmy blog at http://thekitchensgarden.com/2013/05/22/what-i-see-from-my-back-porch-a-challenge/. Here’s my “laptop view”–what I see … Continue reading