- Own the Emotion, Then Give It Away
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says
- Wordsmith Studio Photo Prompt: Silence
- Quick Tip: Three Steps for Perfect Proofing
- View from the Laptop
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape
- Character Misbehavior: What to Do?
- A Little Beauty
- Wordsmith Studio Photo Challenge: Birds
- The April Platform Challenge Anniversary: Who Knew?
Category Archives: Novelist
Back in April, I volunteered as a studio monitor during the Southeast Regional Ballet Association’s festival here in Jackson, where some 800 ballet students and teachers gathered for three days of dance classes and evening performances. My sixteen-year-old granddaughter’s … Continue reading
What do you do with someone who just won’t behave? I’m talking secretive, aloof, moody . . . She wants something, I know, but she won’t tell me what. She’s keeping me up nights and interfering with my WIP’s progress, … Continue reading
The Next Big Thing has been going around the web for quite some time. I’ve chickened out before, but since this meme keeps cropping up, I finally decided to have a go at it. Thanks to Lydia Sharp at The … Continue reading