- Own the Emotion, Then Give It Away
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says
- Wordsmith Studio Photo Prompt: Silence
- Quick Tip: Three Steps for Perfect Proofing
- View from the Laptop
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape
- Character Misbehavior: What to Do?
- A Little Beauty
- Wordsmith Studio Photo Challenge: Birds
- The April Platform Challenge Anniversary: Who Knew?
Author Archives: Gerry Wilson
Back in April, I volunteered as a studio monitor during the Southeast Regional Ballet Association’s festival here in Jackson, where some 800 ballet students and teachers gathered for three days of dance classes and evening performances. My sixteen-year-old granddaughter’s … Continue reading
The WordPress Photo Challenge this week asks that we post a picture of a sign and explain why we chose it. I had a different photograph in mind when I went searching through my files, but I’ll save that one for another … Continue reading
The photo challenge this week at Wordsmith Studio is silence. I took this photo of the sky at the beach a couple of years ago. Of course, the beach wasn’t silent: breaking waves, wind, birds calling, children’s voices . . . … Continue reading
Reblogged from The Daily Post: There’s a tedious but necessary final step before hitting “publish”: proofreading. If you’re anything like me, proofreading is the antithesis of writing, cruelly shunting you from an intuitive, creative flow to the much-less-fulfilling world of … Continue reading